South West Florida > Naples North > Vanderbilt Beach > Vanderbilt Tower 1
1 Bluebill Ave, Apt 505, Naples, FL 34108 USA
(click link for Google Maps)
BEACH studio – Minimum stay
- January & February together · 2 months min. (high season)
- March & April together · 2 months min. (high season)
- January, February & March together · 3 months (high season)
- May to December: 2 weeks min. (discount for multiple months available during low season only)
Jan 01 to Feb 28 = 58 nights:
March 01 to April 30 = 60 nights:
January 01 to March 31 = 89 nights:
Monthly and 2 weeks rates:
Location: Vanderbilt Towers, Vanderbilt Beach, Naples, Florida South West, Florida, USA (Located at the crossroad of Gulf Shore Drive & Bluebill Ave)
Accommodations: Condo/Studio, 1 Murphy queen bed + 1 sofa queen bed, 1 full bathroom (Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children < 12 years old)
Rules about PETS, smoking and more:
- Free high speed internet and WiFi
- Pets not allowed: Home Owner Association (HOA) rules no pets in the building.
- No smoking
- Wheel chair accessible: Yes but limited access to the bathroom due to size
2 elevators · 3″ step down to access lanaï
Welcome to our newly renovated studio located steps away from Vanderbilt Beach surrounded by nature. You can enjoy Naples, the gem of Florida’s Gulf Coast, at very reasonable rates. (Naples was named America’s Best All-Around Beach since 2005 by the Travel Channel!) Within walking distance on the beach is the ‘La Playa Resort’ that has many water activities such as jet skiing, kayaking, para-sailing and a beach bar and restaurant. A little farther walk down the beach is the Ritz-Carlton Naples.
Our condo is located in the Vanderbilt Towers I at Vanderbilt Beach (closest one to the beach). It is on the 5th floor of an eight story building with a secured lobby in a gated community. It’s located by Delnor-Wiggins State Park nature preserve and the Gulf of Mexico. You can relax by the pool or enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and fishing on the white sandy beaches. Within minutes of the condo, you can rent bicycles, charter fishing boats, dinner cruises, dolphin cruises or just about whatever you heart desires. With more than 100 of the finest courses in the country, the greater Naples area has few rivals as a major golf capital with over 150 courses in Collier & Lee Counties.
Should you desire a break from the sun, Naples also offers world-class shopping. Within minutes either by car or trolley, you can reach upscale shops, quaint specialty stores and fantastic art galleries. Naples also offers an indoor mall, a nearby outlet mall and plenty of souvenir shops such as those found at Tin City. A number of grocery stores and theaters are located within a mile of the condo and an abundance of restaurants are within a 5 minute drive.
Naples is also home to world-class entertainment with the Naples Artis Center regularly hosting Broadway shows and top performers in its 1200 seat modern theater.
Florida Southwest Fort Myers International Airport is only a short 30 minutes ride from the condo.
Our condo is tastefully updated with ceramic tile flooring, newly refreshed kitchen with top of the line appliances and granite counter tops, new bathroom, all new light fixtures, new window treatments, all new bedding, new living room and its freshly painted throughout. We offer all the amenities of home right down to the very last detail — all cookware, dishes, blankets, hairdryers, iron, blue-ray player, new 55″ 4K Very High definition TV with Comcast cable, and beach necessities (including beach towels, beach chairs, beach umbrella).
There is 525 sq. feet of living area which includes the kitchen, full bath/shower, dining table, living room with a queen sleeper/ sofa and a recliner chair, screened lanai (which add an extra 100 ft²) with table and chairs. There is a very comfortable brand new Sealy Titanium queen Murphy bed. Plenty of closet space. New 18′ white shinning diamond tiles throughout for large space feeling.
There is a common laundry room available on each floor at 1.50 -2.00 $/load
Discounts available for multiple months rental (except for January to April).
Min of 2 full months rental is required for the high season months of “January AND February” and/or “March AND April”. Two weeks minimum stay is required for all other months. Ideally, you need to book 30 days in advance of check-in (express check-in with 5 days advance notice possible). Required rental application must be supplied to condo association by owner in advance for approval and background check.
Note: Minimum stays are imposed by the Building Owners Association to maintain more of a neighborhood than a hotel environment. Maximum guests is 4 (2 adults and 2 children < 12 years old). No pets allowed. Smoking is not permitted anywhere.
- Condo · Studio
- On floor 5 of 8
- 525 sq. ft.
- +105 ft² balcony with screen lanaï
- Elevator : 2 elevators and 2 stairways
- Guests provide their own food & meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible but not adapted.
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- 525 ft² studio with full bathroom with 100 ft² external lanaï
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player: Blu-ray
- Game Room: Community
- Satellite / Cable:Basic cable television from Comcast
- Television:Brand new LCD 55″ 4K Very High definition TV
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Park
Local Services & Businesses ($)
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beachfront: Doorstep to 2 of the best rated beaches in North America
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning: Brand new GREE mini-split heat pump with AC and heat.
- Washing Machine: Industrial/commercial located on each floor (near #509) at 1.50 – 2.00 $/load
- Clothes Dryer: Industrial/commercial located on each floor near #509 at 1.50 – 2.00 $/load
- Elevator: 2 elevators and 2 stairways
- Hair Dryer
- Internet: Included. Comcast high speed internet with wifi
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room: There is a board game community room with toilets near the postal boxes
- Parking: Plenty of parking space with handicapped reserved parking
- Telephone: Optional for 60$/stay free call to North America with voicemail and emailed messages
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker: Keurig and filter machine
- Dishes & Utensils: Fully equiped kitchen with upper class equipment, dishes and utensils
- Dishwasher: Brand new noiseless Samsung dishwasher stainless steel interior
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen: Granite countertops (level 5) with new noiseless appliances
- Refrigerator: Brand new noiseless Samsung counterdepth 19 ft³ with ice machine
- Toaster / convection grill
- Bicycles: Rentals nearby
- Boat: Rentals nearby < 2 miles
- Golf: The most beautiful golf courses. Bring your ‘golf swing’ and experience the distance.
- Kayak / Canoe: Rentals nearby < 2 miles
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill: Barbecue area with picnic area for 6-8
- Porch / Veranda: 105 ft² with cofee table and 2 teck chairs
- Tennis: Tennis nearby < 3 miles (not on site)
- Water Sports Gear: Rentals nearby < 1 mile
- Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool: Heated pool resort type
- Heated Pool
Year purchased: 2012
Last renovation: May 2022 new paint all over, new leather love seat, new toaster and new bed mattress, sheets and cover.
About the owner: 40 years ago, I spent my school holidays and spring breaks in Naples. Always knew I would get back. Spent my life managing companies and touring the globe. No places felt like home as much as Naples paradise.
Why the owner chose Vanderbilt Towers:
Hidden gem. The beach is paradise and is so close, it’s a 3 min. walk from the 5th floor condo to your beach chair! Pretty much like spending vacation in the Caribbean. It compares to the best around the world.
The unique benefits at this condo:
Footsteps to the beach. No need for beach parking. Hidden gem, million dollars condos all around at a fraction of the price. Heated pool. Friendly and safe neighborhood.
|Robert Lavigne||(239) 300-6792|
GET A QUOTE
You can get a quote and confirm availability here
(click on link):
Nous parlons français !
À proximité de la plage, pas besoin de prendre l’auto, en 3 minutes à peine vous aurez les 2 pieds dans le sable. Studio avec salle de bain, vue sud-est, très ensoleillé, galerie protégée par moustiquaire (lanaï), situé au 5ième étage d’un complexe de 8 étages avec accès privé (gated community).
Pas de restrictions d’âges. Possibilité de location au mois/2 semaines en fonction de la saison.
Superbe condo construit tout en béton, situé à proximité de l’aéroport (30 min.), des centres commerciaux (5 min.), de Pelican Bay, Mercato et des plus chics magasins de Naples. Le parc Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park est voisin du complexe.
Salle communautaire, 1 piscine chauffée, BBQ. Meublé. Électroménagers neufs et comptoir en granite.
Complètement rénové et repeint à neuf. Salle de bain neuve. Très très propre!