Beach studio · Vanderbilt Tower 1
1 Bluebill ave, Apt 505, Naples FL USA 34108
BEACH studio – Minimum stay
- January & February together · 2 months min. (high season)
- March & April together · 2 months min. (high season)
- January, February & March together · 3 months (high season)
- May to December: 2 weeks min. (discount for multiple months available during low season only)
Jan 01 to Feb 28 = 58 nights:
March 01 to April 30 = 60 nights:
January 01 to March 31 = 89 nights:
Monthly and 2 weeks rates:
|Robert Lavigne||(239) 300-6792|
Sunshine · Paradise · Happiness
Come and live the paradise of Southwest Florida in the comfort of our studio, you’ll feel right at home.
The condo is near the most beautiful beaches and nicest golf courses of Florida.
Located in a secure complex and neighborhood, you will find everything from family fun to romantic escape.
It’s fully equipped with big screen LCD 4K or HDTV, cable TV and high speed Wi-Fi internet access.
Why should you choose CondoSouth?
MINUTES FROM BEACHES
Beach studio footsteps access of the nicest beaches found in the USA. The closest one is Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park / Bluebill ave beach access which is 200 yards away across the street.
CLEAN AND SAFE
Hidden gem studio (next door to multi-millions $ condo) located in a gated access building and heated pool.
Your condo is near some of the best rated golf courses. Amateurs and professionals will be challenged by top design courses.
GET A QUOTE
You can get a quote and confirm availability here
(click on link):
Inside studio renovated May 2022 see new pictures:
- New building & condos water lines for the best faucet drinking water
- Newly painted studio and lanai with zen beach colors
- New stainless steel micro-wave oven with convection (high end)
- New real leather dark blue queen sofa-bed
- New real leather red lounge chair with matching ottoman (not on picture)
- New LED lights throughout the studio with color effects
- New linen & bedding
- New toaster
Undergoing renovation Fall 2023:
- Lanai concrete floor: new membrane and resurfacing
- Lanai screen and aluminum structure
- New weatherproofing of sliding doors
- New sliders on sliding doors for one finger operation.
Building, pool & exterior
After hurricane Ian water surge in 2022, the 1st floor got damaged but is currently undergoing restoration & renovation. The building is fully operational. The pool is a work in progress not yet open to swimmers.
- New redesigned lobby in 2021 (~$600K renovation everything from tiles, walls, furniture, TV, postal boxes, etc.), entrance, hallways, bathroom and community room
- New Smartphone App for washer & dryer
- New building automatic front door with digital access code
- Lobby office open weekdays 9 to 14h: Mollie Stoddard is here for you!
Undergoing renovation Fall 2023 > Spring 2024:
- Re-painting of all exterior surfaces of building
- Structural and TLC concrete repairs
- New roof
- All lanai screens and aluminum structures
- New 1st floor, common & reception area