Naples Stonebridge Country Golf Club near top rated Vanderbilt Beach and Mercato night life
Property Location Address (click for Google Map): 2305 Carrington Ct, Apt #103, Naples, FL 34109 USA
Advertising Region: USA > Florida > Florida South West > Naples > North Naples > Stonebridge Country Club
Stonebridge (for more info, click to access website) is located in North Naples near Airport Pulling rd and Immokalee rd minutes to beaches, shopping and dining.
Min of 2 months rentals is required for the months of January + February
Minimum stay: 31 nights (low season from May to Dec) · 60 nights (high season from Jan to Apr)
- Internet: Yes, free high speed internet and WiFi
- Pets considered: No … home owner association (HOA) rules no pets.
- No smoking
- Wheel chair accessible: Yes but limited access to the bathrooms due to size. Unit is ground level. 3″ step down to access lanaï
- HD TV with cable in living room and master bedroom
- Golf rights transfer is 450$ (optional) for 2 people and tee-off fees is ~35-105$/person/18 holes including cart depending on season (please confirm with Stonebridge Country Club)
- Free driving range
Beautiful Naples Stonebridge Country Club 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lake view 1st floor condo with granite counters, tile floors, eat-in kitchen, den, covered parking and the great Stonebridge amenities which include, golf, tennis, fitness center and private clubhouse (where food is excellent and cheap). Stonebridge is located in North Naples minutes to beaches, shopping and dining. Sleeps 4-6 (includes 2 young children < 12 years old) with a lanaï overlooking a peaceful lake with birds and peaceful nature (Audubon Society).
MONTHLY rental only (discount on multiple months rental during low season).
You can even organize your wedding on site with professional services.
Naples Stonebridge Country Club gated and secured community near top rated white sands Vanderbilt Beach and Delnor-Wiggins Pass state park
Totally renovated in 2013, new stainless steel appliances in 2017-2018 and new air conditioning/heating unit in 2018
MONTHLY RENTAL ONLY
January and February MUST be rented together
- Home Owner Association (HOA) non-refundable approval process: $100 per stay plus 40$/person listed on contract agreement for a total of $180 for 2 people (US citizens). Foreign renters extra fee may apply.
- Tax rate: 12% of rent when less than < 6 months
- Optional one time Stonebridge golf & community membership transfer fee $450 per stay (Does NOT include green fees and cart for ~35-105$/person/18 holes)
- Cleaning fee: $135 at end of stay (option to hire cleaning service during your stay)
- Refundable damage deposit: $500 (15 days after your stay)
- Discount is available for multiple month’s rental (excluding January to April)
Cancellation policy (see contract agreement for full details)
No refund for late arrivals or early departures.
No refund < 6 months from arrival date.
Welcome to our newly renovated condo located nearby Vanderbilt Beach and directly on a beautiful country club surrounded by nature. You can enjoy Naples, the gem of Florida’s Gulf Coast, at very reasonable rates. (Naples was named America’s Best All-Around Beach since 2005 by the Travel Channel!) Within walking distance on the beach is the ‘La Playa Resort’ that has many water activities such as jet skiing, kayaking, para-sailing and a beach bar and restaurant. A little farther walk down the beach is the Ritz-Carlton Naples.
Our condo is on the 1th floor of an two floors building with a secured and gated community. You can relax by the pool or enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and fishing on the white sandy beaches. Within minutes of the condo, you can rent bicycles, charter fishing boats, dinner cruises, dolphin cruises or just about whatever you heart desires. With more than 100 of the finest courses in the country, the greater Naples area has few rivals as a major golf capital with over 150 courses in Collier & Lee Counties.
Should you desire a break from the sun, Naples also offers world-class shopping. Within minutes either by car or trolley, you can reach upscale shops, quaint specialty stores and fantastic art galleries. Naples also offers an indoor mall, a nearby outlet mall and plenty of souvenir shops such as those found at Tin City. A number of grocery stores and theaters are located within a mile of the condo and an abundance of restaurants are within a 5 minute drive.
Naples is also home to world-class entertainment with the Naples Artis Center regularly hosting Broadway shows and top performers in its 1200 seat modern theater.
Florida Southwest Fort Myers International Airport is only a short 30 minute ride from the condo.
Our condo is tastefully updated with ceramic tile flooring, newly refreshed kitchen with granite counter tops, new bathroom, all new light fixtures, new window treatments, all new bedding, new living room and its freshly painted throughout. We offer all the amenities of home right down to the very last detail — all cookware, dishes, blankets, hairdryers, iron, blue-ray player, new big screen LCD 55″ TV with cable TV, high speed WiFi Internet, and beach necessities (including beach towels, beach chairs, beach umbrella).
There is 1250 sq. feet of living area which includes the kitchen, full bath/shower, dining table, living room with a queen sleeper/ sofa and a recliner chair, screened lanai with table and chairs. There are two very comfortable queen beds. There is plenty of closet and walk-in space. There is a laundry closet with washer and dryer.
Discounts available for multiple months rental (except from January to April).
Min of 2 months rentals is required for the months of ‘January AND February’. One (1) month stays are required for all other months. Ideally need to book 30 days in advance to check-in (approval process through the HOA board takes few days). Required rental application must be supplied to condo association by owner in advance for approval and background check.
Note: Minimum stays are imposed by the Home Owners Association (HOA) to maintain more of a neighborhood than a hotel environment. Maximum guests is 4 adults (a sofa queen bed is available for occasional visit and kids < 12 years). No pets are allowed. Smoking is not permitted.
- Condo: Floorplan 2305 Carrington Ct 103 Naples 34109
- On floor 1
- Living area: 1183 ft²
- Lanaï: 115 ft²
- Entry: 96 ft²
- Guests provide their own food, meals and beverages
- Stonebridge community restaurant and bistro (click for menu example) at clubhouse ($ option)
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed for renters (HOA rules)
- Wheelchair Accessible but unit is not adapted. Large bathroom but could be tight for wheelchair access to master bedroom shower (28 in. regular door with a 5 in. step down).
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 x Bathrooms
- DVD Player: Blu-ray
- Game Room: Main community building renovated in 2017-11 (2 years renovation project, 8 M$ investment)
- Satellite / Cable:Basic cable television from Comcast
- Television:Brand new LCD 55″ High definition TV in living room and LCD 32″ in master bedroom
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Park
Local Services & Businesses (nearby $$$)
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Country golf near two of the best rated beaches in North America
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court (Cambier Park)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning: Brand new (2018) 2½ tons heat pump with AC and heat.
- Hair Dryer
- Internet: Included. Comcast high speed internet with WiFi
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking: Reserved carport parking with visitor parking space in front of unit (across the street)
- Telephone: Optional for 50$/stay free call to North America with
- Towels and beach towels provided
- Coffee Maker: Filter machine
- Dishes & Utensils: Fully equipped kitchen with upper class equipment, dishes and utensils
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen: Granite counter tops
- Refrigerator with ice machine
- Screened lanaï
- Bicycles: Rentals nearby
- Boat: Rentals nearby
- Golf: The most beautiful golf course onsite. Bring your ‘golf swing’ and experience the distance.
- Kayak / Canoe: Rentals nearby
- Lawn / Garden: Audubon rated golf course
- Outdoor Grill: Barbecue area with picnic tables near pool
- Porch / Veranda: garden table and 4 chairs
- Tennis: Tennis onsite. 7 courts har-thu surface
- Water Sports Gear: Rentals nearby
Pool / Spa
- Large community Pool: Heated pool resort type with a spa near the clubhouse
- Heated Pool near condo just for Carrington association (~125 condos)
Year Purchased: 2012-03 (revamped in 2019)
About the owner: 35 years ago, I spent my school holidays in Naples. Always knew I would get back. Spent my life managing companies and touring the globe. No places felt like home as much as Naples paradise.
Why the Owner Chose Stonebridge Country Club:
The golf course has it all, for beginners to pros. Free driving range. Pro on site for tips and lessons. The tennis is top-notch and what about social life at the newly renovated clubhouse: bar, patio dining, happy hour, events and high class restaurant at an incredible price.
The beach is paradise! Pretty much like spending vacation in the Caribbean. It compares to the best around the world.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
For its peaceful surrounding, golf, tennis, fitness, pool, local restaurant and social events. Everyone is so happy around and you truly feel life is good.
Accessible on ground floor with sheltered parking just in front of entrance. 3½ miles to the beach. Heated pool. Friendly and safe neighborhood. Gated community with 24h security guard.