Property Location Address: 1 Bluebill Ave, Apt 505, Naples, FL 34108 USA
Advertising Region: USA > Florida > Florida South West > Naples > Vanderbilt Beach > Vanderbilt Towers
- Internet: Yes, free high speed internet and WiFi
- Pets considered: No … home owner association rules, not pets in the building.
- Wheel chair accessible: Yes
- Minimum stay: 14 nights (low season from May to Dec) and 60 nights (high season from Jan to Apr)
- Min of 2 months rentals is required for the months of January AND February and/or March AND April
- 2 weeks or 1 month rental special for March and April 2018 (only) @ 3,000 $/month or 2,200 $/2 weeks
Location: Vanderbilt Towers, Vanderbilt Beach, Naples, Florida South West, Florida, USA (Located at the crossroad of Gulf Shore Drive & Bluebill Ave)
Accommodations: Condo/Studio, 1 Murphy queen bed + 1 sofa queen bed, 1 full bathroom (Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children)
Welcome to our newly renovated studio located steps away from Vanderbilt Beach surrounded by nature. You can enjoy Naples, the gem of Florida’s Gulf Coast, at very reasonable rates. (Naples was named America’s Best All-Around Beach since 2005 by the Travel Channel!) Within walking distance on the beach is the ‘La Playa Resort’ that has many water activities such as jet skiing, kayaking, para-sailing and a beach bar and restaurant. A little farther walk down the beach is the Ritz-Carlton Naples.
Our condo is located in the Vanderbilt Towers I at Vanderbilt Beach (closest one to the beach). It is on the 5th floor of an eight story building with a secured lobby in a gated community. It’s located by Delnor-Wiggins State Park nature preserve and the Gulf of Mexico. You can relax by the pool or enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and fishing on the white sandy beaches. Within minutes of the condo, you can rent bicycles, charter fishing boats, dinner cruises, dolphin cruises or just about whatever you heart desires. With more than 100 of the finest courses in the country, the greater Naples area has few rivals as a major golf capital with over 150 courses in Collier & Lee Counties.
Should you desire a break from the sun, Naples also offers world-class shopping. Within minutes either by car or trolley, you can reach upscale shops, quaint specialty stores and fantastic art galleries. Naples also offers an indoor mall, a nearby outlet mall and plenty of souvenir shops such as those found at Tin City. A number of grocery stores and theaters are located within a mile of the condo and an abundance of restaurants are within a 5 minute drive.
Naples is also home to world-class entertainment with the Naples Philharmonic Center for the Arts regularly hosting Broadway shows and top performers in its 1200 seat modern theater.
Florida Southwest Fort Myers International Airport is only a short 30 minute ride from the condo.
Our condo is tastefully updated with ceramic tile flooring, newly refreshed kitchen with top of the line appliances and granite counter tops, new bathroom, all new light fixtures, new window treatments, all new bedding, new living room and its freshly painted throughout. We offer all the amenities of home right down to the very last detail — all cookware, dishes, blankets, hairdryers, iron, blue-ray player, new 47′ LCD TV with cable, and beach necessities (including beach towels, beach chairs, beach umbrella).
There is 525 sq. feet of living area which includes the kitchen, full bath/shower, dining table, living room with a queen sleeper/ sofa and a recliner chair, screened lanai with table and chairs. There is a very comfortable queen Murphy bed. There is plenty of closet space. New 18′ white shinning diamond tiles throughout for large space feeling.
There is a common laundry room available on each floor at 1$/load
Discounts available for multiple months rental (except for January to April).
Min of 2 months rentals is required for the months of ‘January AND February’ and/or ‘March AND April’. Two week minimum stays are required for all other months. Ideally need to book 30 days in advance to check-in (express check-in with 5 days advance notice). Required rental application must be supplied to condo association by owner in advance for approval and background check.
Note: Minimum stays are imposed by the Building Owners Association to maintain more of a neighborhood than a hotel environment. Maximum guests is 4 (2 adults and 2 children). No pets are allowed. Smoking is not permitted.
- On floor 5
- 525 sq. ft.
- +70 ft² balcony with screen lanaï
- Elevator : 2 elevators and 2 stairways
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- 525 ft² studio with full bathroom with 70 ft² external lanaï
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Full bathroom with shower & bath completely renovated with glass tiles and elongated toilet. All brand new.
- DVD Player: Blu-ray
- Game Room: Community
- Satellite / Cable:Basic cable television from Comcast
- Television:Brand new LCD 47′ High definition TV
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Park
Local Services & Businesses (nearby $$$)
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beachfront: Doorstep to 2 of the best rated beaches in North America
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning: Brand new split heat pump with AC and heat.
- Washing Machine: Industrial/commercial located on each floor (near #509) at 1$/load
- Clothes Dryer: Industrial/commercial located on each floor near #509 at 1$/load
- Elevator: 2 elevators and 2 stairways
- Hair Dryer
- Internet: Included. Comcast high speed internet with wifi
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room: There is a board game community room with toilets near the postal boxes
- Parking: Plenty of parking space with handicapped reserved parking
- Telephone: Optional for 60$/stay free call to North America with voicemail and emailed messages
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker: Keurig and filter machine
- Dishes & Utensils: Fully equiped kitchen with upper class equipment, dishes and utensils
- Dishwasher: Brand new noiseless Samsung dishwasher stainless steel interior
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen: Granite countertops (level 5) with new noiseless appliances
- Refrigerator: Brand new noiseless Samsung counterdepth 19 ft³ with ice machine
- Toaster / convection grill
- Bicycles: Rentals nearby
- Boat: Rentals nearby
- Golf: The most beautiful golf courses. Bring your ‘golf swing’ and experience the distance.
- Kayak / Canoe: Rentals nearby
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill: Barbecue area with picnic area for 6-8
- Porch / Veranda: 105 ft² with cofee table and 2 teck chairs
- Tennis: Tennis nearby (not on site)
- Water Sports Gear: Rentals nearby
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool: Heated pool resort type
- Heated Pool
Year Purchased: 2012-03
About the owner: 35 years ago, I spent my school holidays in Naples. Always knew I would get back. Spent my life managing companies and touring the globe. No places felt like home as much as Naples paradise.
Why the Owner Chose Vanderbilt Towers:
Hidden gem. The beach is paradise! Pretty much like spending vacation in the Caribbean. It compares to the best around the world.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Footsteps to the beach (less than 3 min from door to beach chair). No need for beach parking. Hidden gem, million dollars condos all around at a fraction of the price. Heated pool. Friendly and safe neighborhood.